$89 Heating System Safety Inspection
Worried about keeping your family safe & warm this fall?
With Andersen Heating and Cooling’s Heating System Safety Inspection, you can rest easy. Call today or just fill out the form below, and a representative will contact you to set up your appointment. We look forward to serving you and keeping you and your family comfortable this winter and throughout the year.
Andersen’s Heating System Safety Inspection Includes*:
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or emission of dangerous carbon monoxide
- Check for carbon monoxide throughout home, including around furnace
- Check for gas leaks around regulator and joints
- Inspect flue
- Inspect flame rod
- Inspect gas valve operation
- Test all safeties:
- High temperatures
- Safety switches
- Draft switch
- Inspect draft inducer motor
- Check the cycling of the blower to ensure proper operation
- Check static pressures
Request Safety Check Appointment
*Andersen’s Heating System Safety Inspection does not include cleaning of the system or any repairs. This is a safety check to ensure your family is operating a safe furnace this winter. Our technicians may make recommendations to you, which can be fulfilled at your discretion.